Sunday 13 July 2014

Classic Steal | The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald



Hello My Lovelies!

I was browsing Amazon I came across this great steal. With the release of Baz Luhrmann's adaptation last year, The Great Gatsby has had a lot of renewed interest and is currently free to download from Amazon. Perfect for those who haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Or if you prefer physical copies there are great range of cheap editions, I love the cover on the Wordsworth Classic Edition.
When I was a teenager buying books with my pocket money I would always keep an eye out for Wordsworth Classics. They were the cheapest editions that you could get unless you could find a Penguin Popular Classics copy. Ah... the days before the E Reader. I used to get tripped over a lot sitting on the floors of book stores. Good times.
The Great Gatsby is the most accessible of Fitzgerald's works. I studied it in English and it has since become one of my all time favourites. If you haven't read it yet, you simply must.
I hope to be re reading this soon and when I do a review will happen.
Love and Bugs
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...